Branding the install image
Upload a custom install image for your downloadable Breakroom desktop application, and create a cohesive brand experience for your users.
Some Breakroom subscription plans include the option to customize the image that appears on the desktop application installer. Users will see this image when they download your custom client and install it on their computers.
This image will be displayed when users install the Breakroom application on their computers.
Owners who purchase a qualifying subscription plan can upload a custom install image and change it at any time using the Dashboard. To do so, follow the steps outlined below.
he location of the install image panel.
- 1.Navigate to your Dashboard.
- 2.Click on the World Customization tab.
- 3.Click on the Basic Information tab.
- 4.Click the Browse link located beside the Branding > Install image panel. This will launch a standard file import window on your computer.
- 5.Locate the image file you want to use as your login screen and click on it. Then click the Open button.
- 6.Once your image is uploaded, you will see it appear as a thumbnail.
- 7.Click the Save Changes button.