Introduction to customization
The sky is NOT the limit when it comes to customizing Breakroom. Learn more about managing items within regions, changing the atmosphere, and other advanced customization options.
- Adding media and branding assets to your regions.
- Adding breakout spaces to your regions.
- Enabling and disabling UI components for your end users.
- Uploading a custom login screen.
- Uploading a custom app logo.
All of these options shape the metaverse your users will enter—helping them to get around, work together, and ultimately identify with your brand or project.
An example of the many UI features that can be switched on or off.
Inside your chosen venues, you can use the Region Editor to display posters, set up video players, and provide users with instant access to your webpage. You can even add workshop areas and vendor booths to meet your project requirements, all pre-equipped with Breakroom's robust conferencing tools.