Breakroom Web Browser
Make it easy for people to interact with your brand. Read on for more information about installing and setting up the Breakroom Web Browser.
The Breakroom Web Browser allows you to share websites inside your region. The web browser is fully interactive, so users can click on links and otherwise interact with your web-based content like they normally would.
In your inventory, you'll see the Breakroom Web Browser represented by this icon:
The Breakroom Web Browser control panel is only accessible to the object Owner and Region Administrators. To access it, click on the gear icon in the bottom control bar.
An example Breakroom Web Browser panel.
The control panel allows you to select the website you'd like your users to see and choose how they can interact with it.
The Breakroom Web Browser control panel.
A Breakroom Web Browser displaying a static splash screen with a clear call to action.
Uploading a customized splash screen for each web browser you set out can drive end user engagement and create an atmosphere of interactivity and user autonomy. Alternatively, you can use dormant web browsers to display event branding or informational signage when they're not actively in use.
The splash screen selection panel, with an example splash screen displayed in the preview window.
To add a static splash screen to your web browser, follow the steps below.
- 1.Click on the gear icon to open the web browser control panel, as described above.
- 2.Click the Splash Image button. This will open the splash screen selection window.
- 3.Click the Upload New Image button to select a splash screen from your computer, or click the Image Library button to browse through images that you've already uploaded to Breakroom.
- 4.Your selected image will display in the preview window. Make sure everything looks good, and then click the X button in the top right corner of the splash screen selection window to return to the web browser control panel.
- 5.Click the Save button, and then click the X button to exit.
Users can control any web browser using the buttons located in the bottom control bar.
The Breakroom Web Browser user control bar.