Need to sketch out a quick idea or document a brainstorming session? Breakroom's in-world whiteboard can be set up wherever and whenever works best for you.
The Breakroom Whiteboard is a fantastic collaboration tool for meetings. Much like a standard classroom whiteboard and marker set, this tool can be used to draw graphs, text, and images using your computer's mouse or trackpad. The control panel allows you to switch between different marker sizes, colors, and text input.
In your inventory, you'll see the Breakroom Whiteboard represented by this icon:
To use the drawing tool, follow these steps.
The marker size selection menu.
- 1.Select a marker size by clicking on one of the marker icons in the control panel.
The color selection menu.
2. Select a color from the palette by clicking one of the color icons in the control panel.
3. Move your mouse pointer into the board space above the control panel, and left click to start drawing. Hold down your left mouse button and drag your cursor to create fluid lines.
In addition to drawing freehand, you can type text directly into the whiteboard space by following the instructions below.
The text size selection menu.
1. Select your text size from the drop-down menu.
The font selection menu.
2. Select your desired font from the drop-down menu.
The justification selection menu.
3. Choose either centered or left/right justified text from the drop-down menu.
4. Click the A icon in the control panel, and select your text position by left clicking inside the whiteboard space.
5. Enter your text and click the Submit button.
Entering text into the field.
The Eraser button.
You can erase everything from the board by clicking the Eraser button.
The Home button.
Should the screen ever stop functioning, you can trigger a refresh by clicking the Home button. Note: This will erase your work.
The Open button.
Clicking the Open button will open the whiteboard in your local web browser. Any changes made to the whiteboard displayed in your web browser will also be shown on the whiteboard in-world.
You can zoom your avatar's camera in and out of the whiteboard by clicking on the Zoom in/Zoom out button.