Uploading a custom login screen
With Breakroom, you can upload a custom login screen to create a polished, professional, and user-friendly app or World Stream experience.
Some Breakroom subscription plans include the option to upload a custom login screen. This screen will be visible when users load your Breakroom app or access your world through our World Stream service.
An example login screen, displayed behind the login credentials panel.
Owners who purchase a qualifying subscription plan can upload a custom login screen image and change it at any time using the Dashboard. To do so, follow the steps outlined below.
The location of the login screen panel.
- 1.Navigate to your Dashboard.
- 2.Click on the World Customization tab.
- 3.Click on the Basic Information tab.
- 4.Click the Browse link located beside the Branding > Login screen image panel. This will launch a standard file import window on your computer.
- 5.Locate the image file you want to use as your login screen and click on it. Then click the Open button.
- 6.Your image will be uploaded. Please bear in mind that larger images may take longer to upload.
- 7.Once your image is uploaded, you will see it appear as a thumbnail.
- 8.Click the Save Changes button.
Breakroom supports JPG, JPEG, and PNG images. The recommended dimensions for a login splash screen are 1920x1080, or a 16:9 ratio, with a maximum file size of 5MB.
Last modified 10mo ago