Comment on page
Profiles make it easy to forge real-world connections in virtual space. Learn how to access information about other users and update your own.
Within the world of Breakroom, user profiles function much like virtual business cards or employee badges. They contain helpful information that you may want other users to know, such as:
- Your company and department
- Your job title
- Your location
- Links to your social media pages
- Your activities and interests
The circular user icon can be found in the bottom left corner of your screen.
When you access a user's profile, including your own, the first thing you'll see is the Details tab. If you want to change the information shared on this page, you can click the Edit buttons to do so.
An example profile. There are two Edit buttons—one for general information, and one for social media.
In addition to the information listed on the Details tab, when other users view your profile they can navigate to:
- The Regions tab, which contains an overview of any regions you own.
- The Wearing tab, which lists the avatar components that you're wearing.
- The Badges tab, which showcases your achievement badges.
Another example profile. Here you'll see options to chat with this user, send them an email, and more.
Breakroom account Owners can use the Dashboard to enable or disable text chat and in-world email. If these features are disabled, users will only be able to communicate using voice chat.