Choosing your regions
Your Breakroom world can consist of multiple independent regions. Learn how to create, manage, feature, and distribute users between scores of custom virtual spaces.
Breakroom's region templates are unique works of virtual art—you can choose from a wide selection of built-in functionality and graphic styles, depending on your needs. There are conference and exhibition halls, large and small amphitheaters, open-plan office spaces, boardrooms, and town halls.
A selection of Breakroom region templates.
When you purchase a Breakroom subscription, your world will be activated and populated by a single default landing region. As part of designing your world, you can change this default landing region or appoint multiple default landing regions where users can get their virtual feet wet. You can also create diverse work environments and host a variety of events by adding and enabling additional regions. Featuring these regions will make them easy for your users to find.
Team, Professional, and Enterprise-level Breakroom subscribers can add additional region capacity to their subscription plans at any time. To do so, please follow the steps below.
- 1.Navigate to your Dashboard.
- 2.Click on the Billing tab.
- 3.Click on the Manage Plan link found in the My Plan panel (highlighted in the image above).
- 4.In the new panel that opens, scroll down to the section titled Add Regions. Click the V arrow to expand this section if it is not already open.
5. Use the drop-down menu to indicate the total number of regions you need for your world. You will see a breakdown of the base number of regions included with your plan, and the extra regions you have requested. 6. Review the order summary information provided. 7. Once you are satisfied with your changes, scroll down to the bottom of the panel and click the Continue button. Confirm your changes in the dialog box that appears.