Comment on page
Default landing regions
By making key decisions about your world's default landing regions, your users can log in to an orientation zone, a friendly welcome center, or the heart of the action.
Default landing regions are the virtual areas where you and your users will arrive upon login. You might decide to make your default landing region the main gathering point of your world—for example, an exposition hall. You could also make your default landing region something fun and casual, providing new users with a safe place to explore Breakroom's features and customize their avatars.
If you prefer, you can enable multiple default landing regions in the same world. In such cases, users who log in will be evenly distributed between your active default landing regions. This can be a convenient way to manage crowd logistics, especially if you are running a Metaverse event that calls for many people to log in at the same time.
The house icon indicates that a region has been set as a default landing region.
You can turn one or more of your regions into default landing regions by following these steps.
Highlighted: The "Enable Region" option toggle.
5. Click on the vertical ellipses icon next to the region's name. In the action menu that appears, toggle the "Set as default landing" option.
6. If you already have a default landing region, a pop-up will appear asking you to confirm whether you want to create an additional default landing region. Click the Confirm button to do so.
- 1.Navigate to your Dashboard.
- 2.Click on the World Customization tab.
- 3.Click on the Regions tab.
- 4.Locate the default landing region you want to deactivate.
- 5.Click on the vertical ellipses icon next to the region's name. In the action menu that appears, toggle the "Set as default landing" option.
Note: You must have at least one active default landing region. Your final default landing region is protected, and cannot be deactivated or deleted. To deactivate it, you will first need to appoint another region as your replacement default landing region.
Orientation regions are not yet active. If you accidentally set a region as an orientation region using the toggle available on the Dashboard, please disable the orientation region option by clicking the toggle again. If you have any questions that aren't answered here, please contact our Customer Success Team.